Monday, September 22, 2014

Zoe's Birthday Card

Hello all! Today i want share with you a birthday card that i made for the fellow crafter of MIC group. She will have a birthday this week. And what is more perfect to create something using her digi named: Zoe Party Girl. She is so cute don't you agree? ^^  Here is what i make
I coloured her using copic. Then i try make a ground with grass on it, still need more practice lol. And i add frantage embosing powder, heart dies cut using glittery card stock, and finally add the birthday girl name, ZOE. Here is she close up
My favorite part is the word art stamp. I am using LOL clear stamp. Like it's name, all the word in the stamp is really make you laugh out loud ^^ And i choose the word "Older than dirt" Hope Zoe is not mind lol. I stamp it, and then pour clear embossing powder to add more dimension into the word art. You can see the effect on this picture, hope it seen.
 Well, i hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

will enter my card into:
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Haha... that sentiment is hilarious! Fortunately I am not older than dirt! LOL
    I love the card, it's so bright and cheerful with lots of wonderful details. Thank you soooo much! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Silvia thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete