Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another Lady Papillon Card-GDT project

Hallo all! Today i am so excited to share with you another GDT project for Art By Miran! Feel so honoured to be GDT on their FB group. I decided will use Lady Papillon again, but this time i fussy cut and sit her on a bench die cut ^^  Here is the card.
 Because the paper itself is beautiful, i don't use many embellishment like usual. I create a scene where she sit on her flower garden with her big per butterfly lol. And put a word art that perfect for her. Here is the close up of her and the word art.
The funny thing is, when i take a picture of my card, there is a sun ray that reflect on the card. It makes she really clothed in the sun lol. Do you see what i mean? :)
Well, i hope you like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment