Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sweetie Sonia Fall Card

Hello all! So glad today i have some time to colouring and blogging ^^ Today i want to share with you all a card i made using another Miran's beautiful digi name Sweetie Sonia. I got her as my prize from the challenge. Although i have told miran that i have no time to create and enter current challenge, here i am making something lol. It is Sunday, and after churching i rush home and even skip my lunch in order to colour her. Can you blame me for obsessing with this beauty? ^^ Here is my simple card
I  colouring her for the challenge using my elementary school uniform colour: red and white. And i create card with the theme fall. So i add some autumn colour flower, add my new cute pom-pom lace and use the word art stamp. And finally i can use my feather that has been sit to long on my stash  >.<  i love how the white feather on the card. Here is she close up
 Like i said, i am colouring her in a rush and stealing time beetween my work, so i forgot to add some eyeshadow to her eyes >.< Hope it still okay lol. Well, hope you all like my "express made" card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia


will enter her into:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://www.theeastwind.com/
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. This is just too beautiful. I can't see any simple and rush to colors lol love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card and choice of colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, we hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Catz.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colouring and the pretty embellishments on this sweet card.The white frame really sets her off. Thanks for joining our Feel the Fall challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete