Sunday, September 14, 2014

Abigael Angel GDT Card

Hello all! Today i am so excited to share with you a card i made as GDT on Lucy Sunshine Challenge Blog! Feel so honoured to be chosen as GDT! I am using Heather's digi called Abigael Angel to match the theme wings challenge. She is super cute, i decided to make a simple card. Here is the card i make
The challenge to me is i can not used paper flower as embellishment. It is really a challenge because i usually uses flower on my card >.<  But i enjoy and gladly accept the challenge and.. as you see there aren't any paper flower. I used a white paper as my card base, spray it with my dylusion and color bloom from prima to add mist and metallic effect on the card, and then layer it using my new dies plate from taylor dies. I think it matched my card, because i make Abigael as a snow angel. I even layer her wing to add more dimension. Here is the close up of my card to show you the metallic and glow effect that i made.
I also add my twinkle of stella into her wings and eye shadow to create a frosty and glittery feeling, hope you can see it on the pic ^^  I use my dies from the glitter card stock to make the hearts, little flower snowflakes and the base of the word embellishment.

Well, i hope you like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you as GDT at Lacy Sunshine, Silvia! Gorgeous card. She makes a perfect Snow Angel. xxD

    ReplyDelete