Monday, September 22, 2014

Valentine Girl DT Card Inspiration

Hello all, today i want to share with you all a card i made as inspiration on Paradise Of Stamp using Valentine Girl digi from Aurora Wings. So excited when i asked to be DT on their challenge blog ^^  I can use stamp i love as inspiration. Here is simple card i made
I make this card very simple. I just added music note dies cut using glitter card stok and add some flower. Because i wanted to make her the focus point. Here is the close up of her and the dies cut.

Well, i hope you enjoy my card. Don't forget to join the challenge on Paradise of Stamp ^^  See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

will enter her into:
 http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Silvia beautiful image and colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I just love this project! Amazing coloring! Thanks for playing at the stamping chef! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete