Thursday, July 11, 2019

Aurora Wings July 2019 New Release

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all my card for Aurora Wings new release. There are 2 images. The first one is Abudantia's Blessing. When i want to take this card picture, my boy grab the card and throw it to puddle on the first floor. The card soaking wet, luckily copic colouring serves as a waterproof coating lol, so the image is perfectly fine. After drying the card with my hair dryer, it is fine, and you can see the result below ^^; Here is the card i make using Graphic45 paper and Petal Lu flower. 

The water making my colouring looks like a watercolour, beside that i think the image is save lol. You can get her at Aurora Wings store or at Etsy store.She is soo fabulous!

The second new image is called Gemini - Abundance Twins. My interpretation is there is a dark and light side on every twin. And it has been a while since i gored an image lol, so here is the card i made. Also made using Graphic45 paper and Petal Lu flower. And no, this card is save from throwing accident and perfectly fine, not like the other card ^^

Here is the close up image, also coloured using my copic markers. You can get this beautiful image at Aurora Wings store or at Etsy store.

Here is the discount code for you to use. And the cute Passion Flower Sprite on the ad picture now available to buy at Aurora Wings store as JPEG or as PNG.
 No photo description available.
You can see other talented girls project here. I hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous interpretations of the gorgeous new images, Silvia! Yeah, I've been missing a bit of gore, myself. So happy your card was not ruined. Beautiful work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the first project surviving the dip in a puddle! Seriously, I love the spot color treatment with bright red and green on Abundantia. The yellow accents further energize the whole project to a vibrant finish. I adore your take on the Gemini image with the light and dark with a touch of gore! Very tastefully done. I love it!! Thank you so much for these gorgeous inspirations today, Silvia! M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the first one especially, love the shine around her face, wonderfull add. Inspiring colouring on the second one, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work, I love what you have created with these images. Hugs X

    ReplyDelete