Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Mermaid

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make today using The Greeting Farm beautiful mermaid. Here is she

Here is the close up of the image, coloured with copic markers. I am using Maja paper combined with Graphic45. Add some flowers, snowtex and crystal pearl on the card. The dies used are from Tattered Lace.
 I hope you all like my card! Happy Easter! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter my card into:
https://thegreetingfarm.com/?p=8025

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Ilvia! I never would have thought about a mermaid for an Easter card, but here she and and it's just darling. Always love your gorgeous details. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those layers, Wow!!! Thanks for joining in our FF challenge at The Greeting Farm this month!

    ReplyDelete