Monday, March 20, 2017

Aurora WIngs Challenge #46-Butterfly Sprite

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. Our theme is "Sketch Challenge". And i am using the cute Butterfly Sprite. Here is my card.

And here is the close up of the image. Colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also combining graphic45 paper and Maja paper on the card. They blend well ^^
Here is the sketch picture
And the awesome code too!

You can see other DT's gorgeous project here. I hope you all like my card And don't forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable, Ilvia! Gorgeous coloring of Butterfly Sprite, I'm loving the pop of red, and the doily behind is so airy and delicate behind her. Your background paper sets a little scene and the music paper brings a song to my heart. What a lovely Spring card and great take on the sketch. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Silvia! Gorgeous coloring on the Butterfly Sprite in contrasting teals and reds. She appears to be coming out of the scene with the delicately lacy doily. Lovely take on the sketch with papers that add to the magic and whimsy of your style. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our Sketch Challenge at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete