Monday, July 18, 2016

Aurora Wings challenge #33-Tic Tac Toe

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. The theme is tic tac toe.  I am using 2 images Mistletoes Fairy and Whimsical Little Leprechaun. Here is the card.

I am using chipboard to frame her beautiful face. Add some gesso on it and some glitter.

Can you see the glitter i add on her? ^^

Here is the detailed picture of the card. Add some stamp from G45 paper, flowers and berries. I add the cute leprechaun on the top of grass.


Here is the Tic-Tac-Toe Chart -- Multiple sets of elements can be created by going across, down, or diagonally, AND selecting either color, elements, combination, or all. Lots and lots of choices here
Don't forget to enter our challenge here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. This is beyond beautiful, Ilvia! Your eye for detail is amazing and your coloring is gorgeous. The white frame and die cut details keep your eye moving around the design and everywhere I look I see another wonderful surprise. It's like a treasure hunt. What a feast for the eyes! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little magical gathering of the Mistletoe Fairy and the little Leprechaun here, Ilvia! She looks absolutely gorgeous in luminous green - especially her light eyes! All the details add to the whimsy of this card wonderfully. It's fun to take my time and admire your creations because there's always so much that I may not notice at first look, but keep finding as I look more closely. It's like a visual treasure hunt! Thank you so much for this magical inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete