Thursday, June 2, 2016

Petal Lu Challenge-Mermaid Coven

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new project i make for Petal Lu Challenge Blog.I am making a gazebo 3d card using images from Aurora Wings named Mermaid on Cresent Moon. She is so beautiful, and i decided to colour her in silver. And i using the fabulous Grapic45 Paper Pad- Voyage Beneath The Sea. Here is the project

Here is the close up of the mermaid, isn't she lovely? I am making her rest on her lair, made of sea weed and seashell.

Here is the detailed picture of the gazebo, using sentiments and paper cut from G45 paper


And of course the fabulous Petal Lu flowers.

So what are you waiting for? You can enter the challenge here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, Silvia! I love the mermaid in silver. Perfect for a crescent moon mermaid. All the details are delightful and keep my eyes moving throughout to discover more and more. Love the "I'm really a mermaid" sentiment. That's SO you! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete