Monday, May 16, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #29-Dark Mermaid

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card i made for Aurora Wings Challenge Blog with theme Clean and Simple. I am using colouring page from Mitzi's book Midnight Garden. There are also a digital version of this image, but without the background. The image name is Dark Goth Mermaid With Skull. It tooks me around 6-7 hours to finished this image. And i really love the result. Here it is 
Using G45 Rare Oddities paper, i think it is a match with the image lol. I also add twinkle of stella and sakura gel pen to add shiny metallic effect on her. Here is the close up of the image

Can you see the glittery shiny sparkle?


Well, i hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

5 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring on this fabulous image, Ilvia! Well worth all the time it took to color. She does fit perfectly with the fun but spooky Graphic 45 papers. I absolutely love, it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, loving the green tones and sparkly scales x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my very favorite images, and so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning coloring on the Secret Kisses image, Ilvia! Time well spent. Gorgeous creation!! Thank you so much for a delightfully creepy inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Silvia,
    you're very talented, and i wonder if you would join crafty sentiments as GDT. If yes please don't hesitate to contact me.
    hugs
    céline
    http://www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete