Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Craft Heaven DT Call

Hello all, today i want to share with you all a scrapbook page that i made for my apply at Craft Heaven DT Call. I am using Tilda to decorate scrapbook layout i made as a goodies for my daughter birthday. I order customized chipboard with her name. Here it is

The idea is, as a souvenir, guest could add their picture in middle of the page. This way, they could decorate their home with it and i am a happy mom that give usefull item for my guest ;)  Here is Tilda close up. I coloured her with copic.

After finished , i put the page on a wooden frame. Here it is


Well, i hope you all like my project. It takes time to make this personalized souvenir, at least i know my guest will be happy to get it :)  See you on my next post, and wish me luck!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment