Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beach Luca-Lala land simple card


Hello all, today i want to share with you all a card i made. I make it super simple because lack of time. My mother in law asked me to make a card for her friend daughter just have a baby boy. And she asked me just BEFORE she want to go visit in the hospital. Soo... i made this card in 10 minute in hurry  >.<  Luckily i have coloured the stamp before, so i just need assembled it into a card. I used beach Luca from Lala Land stamp, he is so cute ^^

I loved the sentiment to, it show how mother's love. And i want to share with you all my coloring before when i just started coloring and making card. See the before and after lol. Makes me laugh so hard.

This is it, hope you enjoy reading my post. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment