Thursday, September 14, 2017

Wings Mixed Media

Hello all! Today i want to share you a mixed media card that i make. I am using the cute The Greeting Farm stamp . The background is only unused hardboard paper that i colour using black gesso and Finnabair Alchemy waxes. Love the result. Background also patterned using Tim Holtz stencil and Finnabair Stone Paste Effect.

Here is the close up image of her. Coloured using copic markers and sakura gelpen. Wing embelishment are from handmade clay using IOD mould. And the word is from Graphic45.

Here is the detailed look from shiny metallic waxes. Aren't they beautiful?



I hope you all like my simple card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

I will enter my card into:
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.id/2017/09/challenge-12-1-year-anniversary.html

2 comments:

  1. I love your mixed media look with the most adorable image from The Greeting Farm! Great colors and textures! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply STore!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete