Thursday, September 14, 2017

Crafty Diva September Challenge-Anything Goes

Hello all! Today i want to share you a planner spread that i make for Crafty Divas  new challenge. Our theme is Anything Goes. I am using the cute The Greeting Farm stamp . It is my first planner, so i am so excited lol. Here it is

This is the detailed picture of the right spread, i am creating background using stensil and colour the paste with acrylic paint.The cute word is from scrapiniec chipboard. Play a bit with her hair, coloured using copic markers and sakura gelpen.  Isn't she a cutie?
And here is the cute unicorn i make as a clip head. Uber cute!!!
And here is the left detail of the spread. I am using quotes from prima paper pad. Decorated it with Heartfelt leaf and flower stamp. The word sweet is from Scrapiniec chipboard.

Here is list of supplies used on my planner:

I hope you all like my simple inspiration project. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia


I will enter my planner spread into:
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.id/2017/09/challenge-12-1-year-anniversary.html

3 comments:

  1. Your unicorn clip is so perfect with this sweet Anya! What a great planner page, I would've never known it was your first. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your unicorn clip is so perfect with this sweet Anya! What a great planner page, I would've never known it was your first. 😊

    ReplyDelete