Thursday, February 25, 2016

Make it Crafty-Dylan at The Beach

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all another card i make using Make it Crafty image named Dylan at the Beach. I am making simple tag with him. Plus colour him for transparency challenge. It really is a hard one! So i can only imagine that this boy shirt is wet, and did my best to show his body lol. Here he is

Here is close up of him. Am i making the wet effect right? His pants also show on the wet shirt ^^
 Plus i add some splat on the tag using my stencil and inkado. Really love the metallic and 3D effect on it.
 Well, i hope you like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you've chosen, especially the purple hair. Gorgeous work. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Clean and Simple. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete