Monday, March 4, 2019

Aurora Wings Challenge #75: Over the Rainbow

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card that i make for Aurora Wings new challenge. Our theme is; Over the rainbow. I am using the cute Halloween Sprite. Make the base colour of her is black to make other colour pop out, then i add a touch of rainbow colour on her. I am colouring her using my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Here is the simple card i make

I hope you all like my card. You can see other talented girls project here. Don’t forget to enter our challenge. See you on my next post!

Xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Well, I certainly love Halloween all year 'round and your coloring of Halloween Sprite is as cute as can be with her rainbow colored hair and stars on her outfit. Cool background, too. So adorable, Silvia! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color interpretation on this Halloween Sprite, Silvia! All of your Halloween creations are so cute, but I really love this with the pumpkin and the crow with the pretty witch! Thank you so much for this adorable inspiration for today's mid-challenge post. M xxx

    ReplyDelete