Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Greeting Farm Sea Layout With Waverly

Hello all! Thank you so much for having me as Guest Designer atThe Greeting Farm blog. I am making mixed media layout for my mom and my daughter. Using canvas, i create texture with sea theme stencil. After, i apply paint on the background using Finnabair impasto paint. really love the vibrant blue and jade colour! The paper embellishment are from Pion Design paper.


Here is the close up of the image. I am using the super cute The Greeting Farm rubber stamp: Waverly. Colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen.

Here is the detailed picture of the layout. All chipboard are from Scrapiniec chipboard. I also adding flowers, seaweed, seashell, mini art stone and my most favorite part is the shiny red crab! The clay is handmade, and i apply waxes on it. Love the blend of 2 colour.




I hope you all like my layout!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment