Saturday, June 10, 2017

Aurora Wings 3000th Member Celebration-Primrose

Hello all! I want to share with you all a new image that Mitzi made as a freebie for Aurora Wings Facebook Group 3000th member celebration. She is so cute! Here is the card i make with her. Paper are from Graphic45

Here is the close up of the image. Strawberry stamp are from Heartfelt Creation. I coloure her usig copic markers and sakura gelpen. Add some nuvo jewel drop on the center of the flowers.Play a bit with her dress.

Here is the discount code that you can use

I hope you like my card. You can see other girl fabulous creation here. Dont forget to join our celebration! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this gorgeous, Ilvia! I'd love to live in this garden. You always amaze me with your talent and creativity. Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her colors, Silvia!! She almost looks like glowing from inside - so beautiful! The red of the strawberries play off wonderful with her colors. Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our special celebration showcase. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation as always xx

    ReplyDelete