Monday, May 15, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge #50-Secret Garden

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card i made for Aurora Wings new challenge. I am using Angel of Sympathy. I am making a slider card, where you can pull the card for revealing the secret message. I am using Graphic45 paper on the card.

Here is when the card being pulled out. Can you see the secret part of the card. I am using Tattered Lace dies to make the whole card. So easy to use, no need for measuring anymore.

Here is the flowers part of the card. Love Petaloo flowers! I add some snowtex on them.

Here the close up image. I am colouring using copic markers, sakura gelpen and twinkle of stella. I also hand colouring the background, making a moon scene that i learned from Kit and Clowder class. There also close up pic of the card from side, and the close up from the secret message that i take from Graphic 45 paper.



I hope you all like my card. You can see my other teammate gorgeous project here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and fun way to find the secret message, Ilvia! Such a gorgeous image and background you've colored and, as usual, your details are a feast for the eyes. What fabulous inspiration for the new challenge. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design with the secret message, Silvia! I love seeing the Angel of Sympathy in gorgeous red! You've made it all stunning with the beautiful background of night sky with a full moon. All the details are always fun to look closely at. Thank you so much for this enchanting inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete