Saturday, February 11, 2017

Farewell Post Art by Miran-Sweet Saraleigh

It was supposed my turn to post this farewell post on 10th. But i am late.. not because i forgot or even neglect it.. it just simply because i can't bring myself to write about it. I hate writing farewell post, it making me sad and realize this is the good bye time with all i love dearly. Art by Miran FB Group, Challenge Blog and Showcase Blog will be closed at the end of February.

Art by Miran is very meaningfull for me. Miran's image is my very first digi stamp when i first time colouring. And from Miran's too, i have my first time becoming a GDT for a brand. It is really meaningfull for me, who at that time just started colouring. It give me confidence to crafting and colouring.

So, i am making my last card for ABM FB group using Sweet Saraleight from Whimsy Stamp. I choose this image, because it represent how Miran is flying to new direction of fullfilling her dream, and wish her well in path she choose. Thank you Mi Ran Jung for all fabulous images and give chances for me to becoming one of your DT's girls. Thank you all my DT gals. And thank you for all member that stay with us until the end. We will meet again at crafting land on Facebook ^^
At least, Miran's Etsy shop will still open, so i can still creating with her image for my other project.
Here is my card


I am using Tattered Lace Snowglobe dies for the card base. Coloured the image with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Add gold and silver mirror cardstock on the dies cut. using some flowers, snowtex and Graphic45 word embellishment.


Here is the side view of the card.
I hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment