Thursday, November 17, 2016

Aurora WIngs New Release-Whisper of The Sea

Hello all! Today i am super excited to share with you all my card for Aurora Wings new release: Whisper of The Sea. She is a mermaid!! EEKK!! And finally Mitzi make another version of her! Super beautiful! She was made her first appearance years ago as a special digi for starfish fundraiser. You can see her other version in my previous blog post here. Here is she!!

Isn't she gorgeous? I colour her exactly at the same colour with the other version! Decided that is the her permanent colour lol. I am using Dutch Doobado template to create the card base, love the open frame window on the card. I also using Graphic45 paper to create a Christmas card from her.

Here is the close up image, colour her with my copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also add some dies cut using gold mirror paper to add elegance on the card. And add some flowers too. Here is the detailed picture of the card.



You can get her as JPG and PNG version. And the best is..there are discount Codes!! Wohooo!! Go grab her now! ^^
Celebrating my girl 6th birthday, i am helding a candy giveaway on my instagram :D  I am giving away craft goodies, plus i will giving out this card to one lucky winner! The giveaway is open worldwide. Go here to see my post.


You can see other girls fabulous creation here. I hope you love her like i do! Definitely need more version of her ^^  See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. OMG, is your daughter 6 already? Happy Birthday to her!! I love how you stayed with the same color palette for this version of the mermaid (We'll have to give her a name! Soon!) and also that you've made her into a Christmas card. The coloring is gorgeous, and as always, your unique design with lots of details makes is visually stunning. Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings today!! Have a beautiful weekend! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th birthday you your little girl, or should I say BIG girl now? WOW! Time sure flies. I'll bet you were instrumental in coaxing Mitzi to release a new version of this beauty! She's fabulous on a Christmas card and I love her "permanent" hair color. Gorgeous, Ilvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coloration as always and Happy B-day to your girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete