Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Crafty Divas September Challenge-Floral

Hello all! Today I want to share my card that i made for Crafty Divas Challenge using Kraftin Kimmie Stamp-Under a Sea. Crafty Divas is Australia based online shop that sell many range of product. I really love to go shop there! You definitely will love there too! Anyway, here is the card i make for this month challenge theme: Floral. You can enter any project that has flower on it. Here is my card
 The image is coloured using copic markers. I am using Graphic45 paper, some of Lala Land dies and add Petal Lu flowers in it.
 Here is the Lala Land i used on the card, close up. Add some scrapiniec chipboard too.
You can get chance for winning $20 Gift Card by entering our challenge! You can enter our challenge here.
List of dies that i used and available on shop:

Hope you all like my card! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia


Will enter my card into:
 http://copicmarkernorge.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/jubileumsutfordring-cmn-5-ar.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Silivia, love all the fun details and your great coloring. Thanks for joining us in our celebratin and challenge over at Copic Marker Norge! Good luck in the draw! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete