Thursday, March 17, 2016

Aurora Wings Slow Loris Rescue Fundraiser

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a special event that held as part of Aurora Wings 2th Celebration. Mitzi will held a special fundraiser for saving endanger animal, Slow Loris. To get more info about this cute animal, please go here. And this is my sample with the cute digi made by Mitzi.

I can not stand of seeing this cutie alone, so i make him a friend. And they are twin ^^  Since slow loris a nocturnal animal, i create them on night scene.

You can see other talented girls showcase here. I hope you all will be participated in the event. Please go to this page. You can get "Slow Loris Sprite" digital stamp (1500 x 2100 pixels at 300 dpi), to anyone who makes a donation of any amount.  And donations of $10 USD or more will receive a second digi, "Slow Loris in Leaves" (1800 pixels square at 300 dpi), in addition to the first one.  These are Special Limited Edition digis, created specifically for this fundraiser, and will not be made available for purchase in the future.  Please donate today and join the friends of Aurora Wings to support the conservation and humane treatment of these beautiful creatures!!

And there are also fun event that held on Aurora Wings Facebook Group. Go there to participate ^^
See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia


8 comments:

  1. Love your sweet little twins, Ilvia, and how nice to see them happy together at night time. Adorable project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's genius to double up on the cuties to make them into twins, Ilvia! Love the different colors as these little guys do come in many variations and all are beautiful! Thank you again for this gorgeous sample to help inspire and support the fundraiser!! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I commented on this one too, but so sorry to see I have not. I love your precious card with the digi and love the creation, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on this one too, but so sorry to see I have not. I love your precious card with the digi and love the creation, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORE your twins - you have showcased this image beautifully xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing better than one Slow Loris is TWO Slow Loris'. Super sweet creation, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteee.. love the twin loris.. double loris means double cutie.. hihihi.. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your creations Silva!! As always this one is just as beautiful and aw inspiring! You always seem to touch my heart.
    Inky Hugs,
    DT Cristena xx
    My blog

    ReplyDelete