Friday, November 13, 2015

Aurora Wings Christmas Sprite Colouring Book

Hello all, today i am so excited to show you all samples from Aurora Wings Colouring Book. These are "coloring book exclusive" images that i got from Mitzi in advance for special promo reason. So digis of these Sprites are not going to be on store and the coloring book is not out yet.The ETA on the new mini book is sometime in November (either first or second week). So i am very very lucky to get create a sample project with them!! Here is the preview of the colouring book

First i will showcase  Candle Angel Sprite. I make this project kind of "dark" because currently i am so sad hearing in the news many children being abused, tortured, kidnapped and killed :(  I hope those little angels find peace in Heaven and police bring justice to the parents. I am making shaker card and embossed the paper.





For the second sprite, i am showcasing Candy Cane Sprite, she is so cute and bright, and i make her total opposite from the candle sprite.


For the third sprite, i am having fun and make a mini card with him, His name is Gingerbread Man Sprite

You can pre-order the colouring book here and see other spirit showcase by the other DT gals here

I hope you all enjoy my samples! See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Silvia! You've done it again. Three stunning projects using these adorable new cuties. Each project is unique and beautiful and I love your coloring and attention to detail. Fabulous work. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed scrolling down this post, Silvia! Love seeing extra photos of closeup of your projects!! I love how you brought uniquely different approach to each of the three Sprites you worked with. Somber and beautiful for the Candle Angel Sprite, total sweetness for the Candy Cane Sprite, and adorable charm to the Gingerbread Man Sprite. I especially love your creative use of the original Gingerbread Man Sprite image - cutting and rearranging for a really fun mini card!! Thank you so much for all your inspirations for today's showcase at Aurora Wings!

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word these are simply stunning Sylvia, you've coloured them beautifully and I just love all your beautiful finishing touches too. Huge Hugz, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia, these are wonderful and your creativity is stunning. I hope the little angels do find their way to their new home. You touched my heart. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete