Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Time~Be Afraid

2 days before halloween, yeay!! Eventhough my country dilon't celebrate halloween, i can not help to be in halloween spirit, because of many beautiful dark gore stamp. One of it is witch from chingchou kuik that i use in my card. She is so pretty, and i make halloween theme card with her. The spooky tree so scary that my 4yo daughter scream when see it lol. Here is the card. I used all dark stuff like; tombstone, spooky tree and spiders. I use tic tac toe; leaf, wood creature and twine here.

Here is close up look of her. I imagine that she is live in haunted forest while wait to lure innocent soul. Lol.

I hope you enjoy my card. See you all on my next post!

Xoxo
Silvia

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This project is amazing! Lots of beautiful dimensional layers and gorgeous details. Your tree is fabulous - so spooky! I also love your coloring, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest and applying at my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Amazing detail, Silvia. Good luck!! Tracie - Creations For Kindness

    ReplyDelete