Monday, November 3, 2014

Cinderella New Release and A Happy New

Hello all! Today i am so excited to share with you all another gorgeous new release digi from Aurora Wings named: Rococo Cinderella. She is so beautiful don't you think? And i have some news to share with you all. I just found out that i am pregnant with my second child! Dr said that i am now near 2 months pregnant and just realize it recently :P  So excuse me if i will write a super short blog description as i am literally battling with my nausea and laziness lol (been to lazy to do anything beside sleeping) Here is the card i make
Here is the close up of her. I am using stensil and inkado to add texture into the card. Using clock stensil because Cinderella is often conected with 12 o'clock in midnight ^^

Digi detail - 2400 x 3000 pixels at 300 dpi (8" x 10"/ 20.3 x 25.4 cm approx.) Will be available in JPG as well as PNG.
 You can see another gorgeous creation by my DT gals here. Well i hope you like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
silvia

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating such a beautiful sample for the AW showcase blog, Silvia!! And congratulations on your pregnancy with your second baby!! ^_^ Wishing you and the baby health and happiness. Hugs,

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you, Silvia! Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes to you and your family. Hugs to all. And what a gorgeous card! Love your colors and fab stenciling. xxD

    ReplyDelete